Friday, November 18, 2011

Mini Houdini

Today is the day!!! This final interview should be over and passed! Bryce is focusing hard on memorizing everything... with the health care market the way it is... its a lot to memorize. We're praying hard that he will remember it all when the executives quiz him on his knowledge. I know he will blow them out of the water! But a little divine help is always appreciated! :)

Brayden wanted to tell his story... so here he is:

mmmaaaammmmm. bblloobbb *raspberry* oooo-oooo.

Roughly translated that means...

Mom's old friend came to visit and she brought me a new pal. Sterling is 2 months younger than me, but about my same size. Mom and her friends decided to go out to the mall for a girl's night. Since Dad had to study I got to tag along. We were all starving by the time we got there, so we went straight to the food court where mom put me into the stroller. I enjoyed the crackers and cookie I got waiting for the opportune moment. Then, just as I had given up hope of escape my moment had come! Mom turned to look at the baby for a minute, this was my chance! I wiggled down beneath the lap bar, turned sideways and let gravity pull my feet to the floor. Ica had to go and see me as I was squatting to my knees. Never mind her, I'm a fast crawler now I can get away!  I don't know how she did it, but she caught me before my escape was complete. Maybe next time...

Again, that was a rough translation. He might be guest posting again sometime. We'll see. But I will say this, we couldn't help but laugh at the amazing-ness of the whole food court ordeal! He couldn't help but look quite pleased with himself either. lol.

Brayden is crawling for real now... on his hands and knees. It's taken him about a month to figure out that it is faster. We think he still has a harder time on the hard floor, but he's getting the hang of it quickly. I have begun locking our cupboards, and am on to drawers here soon. He also pulls himself up on basically everything, so everything is rising in elevation. Any suggestions on bookshelves?

I have this little tradition for Thanksgiving. I make the table centerpieces for the celebrations. It started when I was in my floral arranging class and I wanted to try my hand at it. This year I was watching my daily dose of Studio 5 when one of my favorite contributors talked about this project. I knew that I would have to try them for the centerpieces. Here they are so far! I'm quite excited about them...


I have been busily working on gifts for the birthdays that are coming up. My mother-in-law had a birthday on November 9, and My mom has one coming up in December. I can't wait to post about the projects I've been working on for them... but I can't give away the surprise. I just want everyone else to be excited too. :)


Thanks to everyone who actually reads my random updates... It means a lot. Lots of Love! XOXO



2 comments:

  1. Such cute centerpieces! Please share the patterns. Good luck Bryce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll have to keep us updated on Bryce! I love the updates;)

    ReplyDelete