Sunday, January 29, 2012

60-day slim down!

This is it! I am tired of feeling like I want my old body back... and the fact that I am still wearing maternity wear because nothing else seems to fit. I have done some deep soul searching and a little re-searching and I think I have found the answer to my... issues...

My sister-in-law is expecting soon and she has a set of DVDs that is fitness for pregnancy from Moms into fitness with Lindsay Brin. There is one for each trimester and a "postnatal boot camp." She says she really like them and she knows they're safe exercises for her. I did a little looking and I too like this particular girl. (plus the cost for her DVDs are a lot better than other programs I was looking at). Bryce agreed that it looked like a good program. As I am not pregnant I didn't need anything like that. So I opted for her 60-day slim down program complete with schedule, and eating healthier guide. I am publishing here because I am going to be accountable to the few of you who actually read this... Day 1 is tomorrow... so I shall get some good sleep tonight! Wish me luck! *nervous smile*



4 comments:

  1. you gots it girl! I need to do something similar. . .!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, you can do this! I know you can. The first week or two is a killer but then if you keep it up it gets easier. Good luck! Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete