Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Happy Monthaversarie!!!

Yep that's right! Its been a whole month since Bryce and I tied the knot!!! i know... crazy huh?! In honor of such a momentous occasion and stepping stone our darling photographer finally posted those long-awaited pictures on her blog. :) Yay!!!! (Now here's the deal... She loves comments on her blog and has an ongoing "special" that if she can get over ten comments on her post about us, then we can get a free print of our wedding day for our home... I was kinda hoping that we could just blow her out of the water with the appreciation we have for her and her amazing work!) So if you would like to see the pictures, (and donate to our cause...) check out Crystal's blog here.We have already had some great times. I love being married to such a wonderful, handsome man... But what has happened in the past month you ask?

For starters, we went on an incredible honeymoon! A cruise to the Bahamas on the Norwegian Cruise Line and a Brad Paisley concert finale. (yes, you may be jealous)

This is our first stop... Freeport island. I had to take a picture... so blue...
At Nassau we ventured into the shopping district (definitely an experience...) and took a few photos... This just made me laugh...
And here is my sexy husband in his new outfit...


One of our favorite events on our cruise was on the third day the cruise line stopped at their own private island. The event coordinator made a brief mention that there were two beaches and all it took was a little walk on a trail to get to the other one. When we got off the ferry the beach was full of sunbathers... so we decided "what the heck" we would try out our flip flops in the hiking tradition... the outcome? No one else had decided to venture forth... we had our own private beach! It was pretty much amazing... blue water, white sea-shell sand... *sigh* On our way back to the boat we came across a hermit crab... only this was not hobo-spider looking thing (Karen, I thought of you...) no... he was a monster. This one happened to be about the size of my fist... and he couldn't even fit into his shell.
See, this is him hiding...
And this is him venturing forth again after those crazy tourists left... :)

Brad Paisley drove his car up through the crowd as we tried to get into his concert... It was so close I could have slapped his driver side window (he was driving)... It was an awesome concert after you got passed the beer... (but it is a country concert...) He had a giant screen that played music videos and other things while he sang so there was really not a boring moment. I recorded a few songs with my camera...
This one, "Waitin' on a Woman" is a great one to watch the video... I especially like the beer bottle that jumps through the middle of my shot... but you know... Florida...



This one, I just love the song. I think it goes right on along with my whole "month-averserie"... Brad Paisley's new song, "Then":



We moved in and started organizing and decorating the house. We are still trying to figure out our closet plan... but it will work out in the end... But for those who haven't seen the place, I shall calm your curiosity... :) I have put my wonderful husband to work... it is amazing how exciting putting up a picture on the wall is... :)

So for our wedding we got these beauties to stick on the wall... the black ones are for writing on with chalk... and yes, the white ones use a white-board marker... :) They totally rock and don't look half bad if you ask me! :) PS. there is a hidden Mickey in honor of our dear friend Ica...

Here is my sexy husband one morning being handy... we got these hooks for the wedding... shower gift... something like that. I am already putting them to good use!
See?!


One of our first things hung up was, yes (i hate to admit it), the mudbugs poster. Bryce got it from his mission in Louisiana... it is a step-by-step description of how to eat a mudbug... in Cajun... it is pretty funny. :) And it did make a whole difference in our living room... on our TV is our little picture frame carousel, some candles and our "newly web" spiders... :) *giggle* I do like how everything seems to fit and match...


My sexy husband again... this time putting together our new bookshelf... what a handy guy to have around! :)


and here it is all decorated and such... It is just perfect and fits so well in our new little place.


The final (or final for now) look of our decor... :) Now you know.


All in all its been a great month in life. We are very happy, we were just approved for the FAFSA grant for my education next semester, and figuring life out as we go! Every day is a new adventure and I wouldn't have it any other way! Until next time! (which hopefully will be before the next month is over...) Love you all!

2 comments:

  1. That hermit crab was just a big hobo with a shell on its back. Creepy! There are sure alot of "my sexy husband" comments on this blog. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! We wish you every happiness!

    ReplyDelete