Sunday, November 15, 2009

Hungry anyone?

Many of my roommates and others have asked for recipes upon tasting varying delectables that I have experimented with. I have had the dilemma of keeping track of who wants what... and whether or not they get them... the answer? another blog! :)

If any of you are interested, this (Food for Thought) is for my cooking adventures as I experiment on my poor husband and other poor souls who happen to actually come to my parties... or ask me to bring something... :) Feel free to comment with helpful hints, tips for cooking, inputs or opinions on the recipe, anything... I am learning and would greatly appreciate any advice you've got!

Thanks for believing in me!

P.S. Cross your fingers that I can get my mom in on it with me! She has better recipes and is braver about trying new recipes than I am...

2 comments: