Friday, May 14, 2010

Ah the delima of the blog... when I have no time to write, I have all sorts of things I want to say... when I have time to write... I don't quite know what to write about... So I am forced to bore you with yet another "update" in the life of these two love birds down here...

Spring semester is well underway with the third week finishing up here. I've already turned in three assignments, taken a quiz, and look forward to another quiz and two tests as soon as I can get studied up for them. :) I am taking two classes right now. Nutrition and Human Development. Both are very interesting classes and I am learning a TON. I have actually really enjoyed the spring semester. Everything is less... busy.... than usual and the professors are a little more laid back (minus the requirements on that dang paper...) The campus is very much prettier in the spring than in the winter... or even fall. There are flowers in the beds, with lots of colors and beautiful bird songs in the trees... (mmmm... spring)

Don't you just love the crisp, clean feeling of walking outside after a good rain? As much as I love the sunshine... I absolutely love the fresh air of a good clean rain. It makes walking to and from campus that much more enjoyable. :) (plus, it makes for an interesting walk, debating whether or not I'll get rained on...)

Bryce got an internship at the company he's been looking at. It looks to be a great opportunity for him to get his foot in the door there. Its is a good company, he already likes some of the people he has met, and his old mission companion used to do the internship and is working there too! We laugh because Dad and Bryce will be passing each other to go to work... but it will be a good experience for Bryce and he's excited. He'll start that in the middle of June.

We are undergoing a major spring clean in my little house. I am determined to organize all that stuff we shoved into the other bedroom. I'm tired of not being able to find things... We found a great deal on some large storage bins, and I have had some fun putting things into them. :) I know, I'm weird, but what can I say? It helps keep me at low stress levels...

Summer is just around the corner and we are super excited (although I can't go to Disney this year... *sniff*)! We are going to my roomie's wedding in July and we're hoping to make a few other smaller vacations around. We'll see. :) Anyone got any fun plans for the summer?

Anyway. Sorry its a boring post today... I don't really have any fun pictures... oh yes I do!
I took this with my phone as I was walking home from school the other day. I just thought it presented a great inspiration... I don't know why. But enjoy! Til next time! :)

2 comments:

  1. We're happy about the job. I love the picture. It reminds me that spring brings music to your soul and a new rebirth. Have a great spring! I need to deep clean too.

    ReplyDelete