Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A New Blog!?!

I know, what is the world going to do with yet another blog? Hopefully love the blog... but this blog isn't necessarily for the world. This is for me.

I have been married to my husband for over 9 months now (I know, a very long time isn't it.) I still feel as though we are newly weds experimenting on how this marriage thing works... But we are and forever will be sweethearts ( get it?... lovebirds?). So welcome to my domain! A place to learn about my family, our adventures, and our values. I hope to capture our experiences together and to look back over the years and remember every moment. :)

In light of the beginning of the legendary tale of me and my family... I thought I would start off with a favorite quote from a favorite movie...

"Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend." -Kung Fu Panda

Let the fun times begin!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica,
    You've already got me curious. I hope your history and adventures will be full of all the beautiful things of life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Friend!! I hope your doing well! I think you should call or text me :)
    I <3 you!!!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete