Friday, November 19, 2010

The Bump

Mostly there are bumps in the road... sometimes we call these things road blocks, snags, detours... right now, life seems to be going rather smoothly, except for one large bump...

and its starting be become a blockade for a multitude of things I used to do very easily... Like tying my own shoes, picking up stuff off the floor, curling up in a ball to read a good book... all these things I can still do, for the most part, but are getting steadily difficult as the little guy inside me continues to grow. There are some perks though, I now look like I am pregnant which reminds me and my dear husband why I am achy and slightly miserable sometimes... and though its unpleasant sometimes our little guy will be worth it. (Mom keeps telling me...) When he gets a burst of energy I can feel it and what an amazing feeling to have a little person dancing around in your stomach... The body is an amazing thing and these little ones are such an incredible miracle. (although he would be so much cuter if he didn't kick until the early morning...)

We are at 25 weeks and 3 days today. Said the doctor as we met with him again. The next time I'll see the doctor will be in my 3rd trimester! Can you believe that? I can't... until this little guy kicks me again... then I can't wait! :)

Just thought I'd share a short update... more to come soon!



3 comments:

  1. Just think what a blessing that bump is going to be in your lives. That's one of the good bumps that come in your life that lets you know there really is a God who loves and watches over us and puts His amazing trust in us to take care of His children. You look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're going to be great parents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful news!!! You two will make great parents. Lots of love! Grandma B.

    ReplyDelete