Wednesday, February 22, 2012

60day Slim-down:Day 20

Technically its Day 22... I measured later because of the holiday... The improvement is minimal... to put it nicely. It is quite discouraging, but I'm not gaining like I used to be... so it is still a step in the right direction. I have found that the days that I can get my workout in, I feel much better about myself. I am more confident and my husband commented that I hold myself differently. I am actually starting to like working out (I NEVER thought I'd say that...) The past two days I've been doing some kickboxing routines... they are kicking me hard! But I like the tired soreness that my core feels... it means its working... right?

The nutrition part is a lot more difficult than I thought. We have determined that we need to re-focus on that part of our new health routines. This Lindsay Brin has some suggestions and a 30 day Revamp your nutrition "program" that we are looking at to give us direction. She just has small & simple changes and decisions that you can work on each day... sounds like something that is doable for us and we think we might give it a shot.

That is my update on that... stay tuned for some updates on the rest of our fantastically busy lives...





1 comment: