Saturday, February 11, 2012

Day 10

I am first to admit that I have not been able to exercise every day that I am supposed to (according to the program calendar). But I have only missed like, 2 workouts. So I am counting it as a success. I find that I have more energy and I can get more done on the days that I do find the chance to exercise. I am kinda loving the muscle ache that I seem to have every day. Its crazy, but it reminds me that I am working hard and toward positive change. These work outs are short in time but sure pack a punch on my poor body.

I have also found that I snack less during the day as I exercise. And I think twice before I indulge in an un-healthy snack. (not saying I avoid them altogether... but I do think twice...)

I had to measure myself again today. I have actually gained about a pound... I'm rather down about it, but my dear hubby says that's what happens when some people start exercising. The muscle comes first and then it burns the fat. I am choosing to stay positive, and work harder than ever to loose the fat part... My measurements were overall a better result. I guess that is why she has you measure yourself. I have lost about an inch off my waistline. That was encouraging. Even though I'm not feeling like I look much different, there is a change happening. We'll see what the next 10 days bring! Bring it! :}

In other news... Brayden is almost a year old! Can you believe it?! He is standing on his own now and it is only a matter of time before he decides that he is stable enough to take those first steps. *eek!* We are excited, but at the same time I can't help but feel he is growing to quickly.

Bryce has recently started an exercise routine himself. He get up to go to the gym before work... crazy... but it works for him. He is still working hard at his job and is enjoying the new responsibilities he is getting. I was just told that he gets to help train the new hires this next go around. He's pretty excited and quite proud of himself. Good for you honey! :)

I am busy running around after Brayden, and watching his little friend on Tuesdays. But I still get to go out with my mom to cooking classes every once in a while. And thanks to Pinterest, I have all sorts of project ideas floating around. My current focus is on the party season. I am in charge of the gourmet hot chocolate bar for a ward function next week. Brayden's 1st birthday is coming up, and I am throwing my SIL (sis-in-law) a baby shower in March. Not to mention St. Patrick's Day is coming up too! A busy month ahead for sure. So excited!!!



2 comments:

  1. Jessica I am so impressed with your dedication. Keep it up and the changes will come. You are beautiful just the way you are but you will feel better! What!!! Brayden is almost 1. Wow!

    ReplyDelete