Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!


I have been facinated with the new movies that have come out representing the Life of Christ from the Bible. If you haven't seen them, you should definately take some time and watch them. They make is so much more real. My personal favorites are The Savior Suffers in Gethsemane and He is Risen.

I have heard the statements that Jesus suffered to the point that he bled at every pore. It didn't become concrete until I was watching these. To see the stream turn red as he is washing himself, and his robes covered afterward as the mob comes to take him... wow. I admit, I cried as I saw the angel in Gethsemane with Him.

You can see everything they have here too.

I know that my Redeemer lives, that he loves me as a precious daughter of God. He suffered and died so that I may live with my Father in Heaven again. I am eternally grateful for the unconditional love He has shown me and for the guidance and support He has provided throughout my life. I hope you all have a happy Easter!





1 comment: