Sunday, April 15, 2012

Humble Pie...

I am feeling so incredibly humbled right now. It will sound incredibly funny, but it feels really good. It's almost a relief to know that God really is looking out for me before I stick my big fat foot in my mouth... again. I have been a little pre-occupied in my own struggles with things that I sometimes forget that others are going through hard times too. General Conference has helped a lot. Elder Jeffrey R. Holland gave me a good kick in the pants  (as he usually does...) but it wasn't until tonight that I realized what the problem actually was.

There are those who act and those who are acted upon. God hopes that we will act, use that agency he gave us, and work to make life better for everyone around us. That in turn will bless us in ways we cannot know or begin to comprehend yet... what an awesome realization. I just wanted to share. Thanks for listening.



No comments:

Post a Comment