Friday, March 5, 2010

Do you ever feel...

Mad? Not like, "angry" mad... but like... this...

Yep... definitely crazy mad...


So I need to write but don't really know what to write about... I guess an update wouldn't be too far out of the question seeing as my posts lately have been terribly short...

Life has been rather crazy the last... since school started. I began the semester full of enthusiasm for the semester ahead. Excited about all that I would learn and maybe have something to apply to my life! *gasp* (Is that possible?!) About three weeks into the semester I was hit with the first challenge... 3 tests and a project due. Not too bad, I can handle a little stress...

As the snow fell through the end of January and all through February so did the tests. Since the semester has started I have taken 17 tests averaging about 3 per week. I have also printed about $20 worth of paper to turn into various classes...With the sunshine this week I began to see the light at the end, unfortunately the snow came back and with it... 4 tests next week and three projects due. (I have about 10 more tests to take before finals begin...)I haven't even begun to work on my large projects... I've not had any time... But all will be finished in due time...

Despite the workload that has fallen on me this semester, I am enjoying life. (ok not the snow so much anymore) They Olympics were fun to keep track of, I followed Noelle Pikus-Pace rather closely... and LOST has been my weekly break from my computer and books... My husband is amazing and very patient with me as I struggle through these dang nutrition classes. And he doesn't mind me spouting off what I learned that day in Old Testament or the trivia I learn in History... (which can be a lot sometimes). We've been taking some much needed breaks from studies to go on a few random adventures.

In fact this weekend Bryce is taking me to see Vocal Point (BYU's best a Capella group) and his sister is performing with her singing group in Roosevelt this Saturday. So it looks like another snowy trip over the mountain. :) I am excited to see her perform. She has one of the most amazingly delicious voices you will ever hear. I swear I get goosebumps every time she starts singing! (I'm getting goosebumps now just thinking about it!) The wedding is coming up on the 12th! Just a week away and I am so happy for the most adorable couple and am so very proud of their choice to start of right. :)

Our little house is turning green (not with envy but with holiday Spirit) and I will find the time to throw a little green feast on the 17th. I am looking forward to spring. (less than a month before my birthday!) Well, this post is long and boring enough... Being this busy I am beginning to go a little mad...

Speaking of mad... is anyone besides me excited for the movie coming out this weekend?

2 comments: