Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February!?! Already?!

Today is February! Happy month-of-love to everyone! With the official calendar page turning, we are realizing that we only have 1 month left! Literally, 4 weeks from today! Ah! Excitement is mounting for the arrival of the newest member of the little nest.

Not only is February the shortest month of the year, it is one of the busiest when you are a student, wife... and soon to be mother. It doesn't help that I tend to have this pregnant brain... I am being very careful this month to remember all the things that are due, need to be done, and places I need to be.

My post is a short and boring one today... but hopefully I'll get to post again very soon! (so far my goal of posting weekly isn't working out so well... I shall do better!)


No comments:

Post a Comment