Sunday, February 13, 2011

Showers of Love!

Yesterday my aunts threw their first baby shower! They did a fantastic job with the decorations and the delicious custard parfaits and cupcakes... mmm.... It was so fun to see family and friends that I haven't seen for a while and I am so very grateful for all the wonderful gifts that the baby got! He is definitely going to be the best dressed baby around! I admit, I was a little baby happy when I got home and had to go into the back room and organize the clothes and blankets around the crib... *blush* Big Bird came in to help a little but he mostly just chuckled at my excitement over the little pants and socks... :)

So a very public (at least to those who actually read this...) thank you to my dear aunts who planned the food and made the amazing diaper cake and planned the games. Thanks to all who came to support us in our family's little addition, and a most humble thank you for the gifts that will get us underway as parents! We (that includes the baby) love you all!

Now to figure out the name for this little bundle of energy...

P.S. pictures to come soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment