Friday, June 8, 2012

This is Me.

This is a journal of my life and all the things that matter most to me. Its a place where I write- about the recipes I've tried, the books I've read, the people I love, and the things I believe.

I believe in my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I believe in eternal families and in loving your neighbor. I believe in celebrations- the big and the small. I believe in adventure, romance, laughter, traditions, and imagination. I wish to enjoy the little things that make up this journey called life.

My name is Jessica. My friends call me Jess. My dad calls me Jay. I am a writer, a dreamer, a lover. I am a mother, a wife, a homemaker. I love to learn, to travel, to cook, and to laugh. I enjoy entertaining and creating. I love a good story, and this is mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment