Friday, November 2, 2012

Day 2: True Love

I married a perfect fit. We compliment each other in ways I never thought possible before I met him. How did I get along without him for so long? It has only been 3 years, and yet I find it difficult to remember life before him...

He is my Superman. He is kind, friendly, and patient. He loves me on the days that are less-than-the-best... He is a hard worker, a faithful priesthood holder, and he is always up for a good laugh. He is strong, gentile, and willing to help me in any way he can. 

He supports me in my duties as wife and mother, in my dreams and ambitions, and in my personal issues. He encourages me to improve myself and really believes that I am beautiful. A girl can get spoiled... 

He is a great father. I love to watch him play and interact with the Little Man. He is the fun one, we all know it. I love it. 


To the love of my life. I am so grateful you are with me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment