Friday, November 9, 2012

Day 9: The Roadrunner

We call our little blue car "The Roadrunner". Its blue, and its horn sounds a lot like the Warner Brother's cartoon. I put it to the test this morning as we embarked on our trek over the mountains to celebrate my Mother-in-law's birthday, and my Sis-in-law's opening weekend in the school play.

The storm blew in as we left. It was rainy, and I admit, a tad scary. But after we made it through the first canyon, we traveled ahead of the storm. It was slightly wet, but no more scary weather. But I am thankful for nice tires, a car that runs well, and God's protection. I am also grateful for the wonderful company I had for this trip. I am glad I had my sis-in-law to talk/giggle with. I just pray I can get back home...

No comments:

Post a Comment